Tuesday, May 15, 2012

National Chocolate Chip Day

Today is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. Being the first year I have actually heard of this day, I am very excited considering the fact that I can eat a bag of chocolate chips (no recipe needed). I have gotten together some fun yummy ways for your chocolate chips to be used... Enjoy!
33 Ways to use your Chocolate Chips (I could have done more but I got Hungry Towards the end.)

1. In a bowl. (Thats it. Enough said.)
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies. (duhh.)
3. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
4. Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies.
5. Chocolate Chip and Nuts Cookies.
6. Chocolate Chip dipped in Chocolate Cookies.
7. Chocolate Chip with Chocolate Pudding Cookies




(I can keep going with the cookie combos, but if I do, the flour and brown sugar will be practically measuring themselves out for me.)
8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars. (ok, now I absolutely need these by the end of the day. seriously.)
10. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
11. Chocolate Chip Covered cupcakes (cupcakes smothered with mini chips! yum)
12. Chocolate Chip surrounded Cake (again, mini chips.. on every inch of the side of a cake..yes!)
13. Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
14. Mint Chocolate Chip icecream. (now I need some of that delicious green cold goodness.)
15. Chunky Monkey Icecream (Thank You Ben, Thank You Jerry)
16. Chocolate Chip Cookie dough (thats right, I said it, you know you eat it without the baking it part!)
17. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles (do it. Google a recipe now.)
18. Chocolate Chip Banana bread
19. Chocolate Chip Banana Cake Pops
20. Chocolate Chip Granola (or Granola bars)
21. Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
22. Chocolate Chip Pancakes
23. Chocolate Chip Waffles
24. Chocolate Chip Scones
25. Chocolate Chip Muffins
   ( I should really go buy a few more bags of Chocolate Chips...)
26. Chocolate Chip Cookie dough stuffed Cinniaon Rolls
27. Chocolate Chip stuffed French Toast
28. Chocolate Chip Swirl Cheese Cakes
29. Chocolate Chip and Reeses Pieces....Anything! cookies, breads, cupcakes, brownies...
30. Chocolate Chip Cookie Icecream Sandwiches
31. Chocolate Chips in a Trail Mix
32. Chocolate Chips with Peanut Butter and Marshmellow Sandwiches (OMG.)
33. Mini Chocolate Chips on Maccaroons

Do not forget about the different kinds of Chocolate Chips, the different brands matter as well. There are also variations such as chunks, mini, jumbo...etc.

Enjoy a Chocolatey Fun Filled (Fat- Feeling) Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment